Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Posting

Happy Monday, everyone!

My goodness, the holidays are fast approaching, and I'm sure all of you are busy with plans and preparations. I love this time of year.

But I did just want to let you know that my blogging may suffer because of the holidays. I plan to be around, and will {hopefully} post some small things, I just don't know how much. After the first of the year, I should be back to my "normal" blogging schedule. Well, as "normal" as it gets, at least. :)

If you'd like to chat, feel free to send me an email:
thesweetestpetunia AT gmail DOT com
I'd love to hear from you!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

I hope you have a lovely holiday with family and friends!!

Merry Christmas!

dresses said...

cocktail dress for wedding in canada
darling dresses
muslim grad dresses
if you pick up dresses,http://www.clavonna.com gives you amazing choices.