Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today I Am...

{Recovering}
Yesterday was a loong day. Driving, talking, dressing, driving, dinner, walking, driving...it got a little tiresome. The good news?



I know what I'm wearing for my friend's wedding. And I'm excited because I'm the Maid of Honor.

{Sewing}
I really enjoyed everyone's ideas from this post. I've been working on some of them, and I think I've used all of these:



So I'd like to make some more today. Don't worry, I'll show you what I've come up with soon!

{Reviewing}



This book right here.

{Cleaning}
So that my lovely room...



...stays that way.

What are you doing today?

3 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Is that your dress? It's really pretty! I much prefer shorter to full-length!

Maggi said...

I love the dress you picked, it's pretty! Can't wait to find out what you're doing with all those yo-yos! lol

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I wish I had spent the day cleaning! My house is in serious need of some organization. : )