Friday, January 22, 2010

{ #78 }

78. Go to IKEA.



Yep! I've actually been there 3 times in the past 5 days...Wow!
I really wasn't intending so many trips there.

Once I went with my dear friend, my mom and my sister. My mom and my friend had never been there, so it was more of a "browse around and look in wonder" trip. ;)

The second time, I went with my parents. My dad really wanted to get a bookshelf for their bedroom. He had never been there, but he found exactly what he wanted from the catalog and website. He likes to shop when he knows exactly what he wants.



The third time was not intended at all. But my dad bought 2 sets of casters to use with the bookshelf...


...but he needed 3 sets. So my mom and I ended up going back again.

But in my opinion, there's no such thing as too many trips to IKEA. Plus, they have super yummy cinnamon buns. ;)

{All images taken from ikea.com}

2 comments:

Meg said...

I have never been there myself! I don't even know where there is and Ikea around here!
xoxo~Meg

Maggi said...

Way to go, I've never been there myself but we're going on Sunday! Great minds and all that, lol