Friday, August 27, 2010

{coffee morning}


It's just a coffee kind of morning.
I'm sipping my blend of coffee + Caramel Macchiato creamer in my cheerful yellow mug.

Go ahead.
Pour yourself a cup {coffee, tea, whatever suits you}.
Tell me what's on your mind.
What are your plans for the weekend?

As for me?
I'll be celebrating my love's birthday tonight,
shopping for needles/thread {etc.} with my cousin on Saturday,
and spending a long day at church on Sunday.


{color love} will return next week.

5 comments:

Mandy England said...

It made me so happy to hear that you have a yellow mug! How lovely :]

I love birthdays - Hope you have a grand time. We'll be spending the evening at an outdoor worship service @ our church. :]

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

We're spending time with friends for a 5-year-old's birthday party. The weather here in New Hampshire is slated to be gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend, too!

Kim said...

YUM. i would give anything for a good cup of coffee rather than the motoroil we get over here.

The Bonjour Four said...

aw have fun with your love! Today was my little Noah's birthday too!

Happy Friday Jacky!

Kayla said...

Your blog is great! This is my first visit and I will surely be making myself your 220th follower. Happy birthday to your love.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl