Monday, August 23, 2010

{...life...}


{honestly}

I'm discovering that I'm quite terrible at dealing with my emotions.
I'm actually not an extremely emotional person, which probably explains my issue with it...

Last week I found out about a situation with a friend.
I won't share details, but just know that it's rough.
For her, but also for me and the others affected.

I'm struggling with what to say.
What to do.
How to respond.

I know we'll get through this.
But sometimes it's hard to let go and let God work through situations.

Prayers are appreciated, friends.

{{hugs}}

10 comments:

Bec said...

I hear you loud and clear. My best friend was diagnosed with cancer last fall. 6 months before she was getting married. I had just lost my uncle to cancer so it wasn't what I wanted to hear. But, even though it was scary, and hard, and she's got some lasting changes from it, she's still my best friend and I can say we got through it together. You guys will definitely be in my prayers.

Mandy England said...

Blessings on you and your friend. . . you'll be in my prayers.

Jessica said...

Sometimes life just isn't what we planned for it. You are your friend are in my prayers.

hiyaluv said...

hugs to you luv. keeping you and your friend in my thoughts and prayers.
gina

hiyaluv said...

hugs to you luv. keeping you and your friend in my thoughts and prayers.
gina

Katie Lane said...

It can be really hard knowing what to say and do to help someone else - remember that they know that so don't stress about doing it perfectly just be there for them.

Lots of prayers your way.

Muthering Heights said...

I'm sorry to hear that! I will pray.

Elisabeth said...

My Dear Friend,

I am praying for you darling! If you need me just call and we can talk or meet up and get coffee or some thing. Know I am here for you! I pray things work out ok!

Tons Of Love <3

Holly Lefevre said...

Thinking about you...lots of prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

The Bonjour Four said...

hope things turn around soon...