Thursday, January 20, 2011

lifesnaps {the view from today}

My parents gave me a new point&shoot camera for Christmas this year,
which is so exciting for me. My old Kodak EasyShare did not last long...
the pictures were just awful.

One of my goals has long been to take more pictures.
I'm no photographer, but I love the memories that pictures capture.
My goal is to take at least one picture every day {similar to a 365 project}.
Since The Sweetest Petunia is all about capturing sweetness in everyday life,
I'll be sharing my pictures here once a week.

It's nothing fancy, just snapshots from my everyday life.
lifesnaps.
the view from today.
Because I want to enjoy the sweetness of normal life.

{yesterday. my calendar/desk & blooms that need finishing.}



{my bin of fabric & pouches waiting to be sewn.}

What are you enjoying today?

3 comments:

Brooke T said...

how fun!! :) I love the bin you keep everything in!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I think your pictures are great and give us a great snapshot of a day! Love the scraps of fabric and your works in progress!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Love!