Monday, May 23, 2011

burlap + blue {feature & discount code!}

I'm so excited to share a sweet shop with you today! 
Be sure  to check the end of the post for a discount code.

{shop}  {blog}  {twitter}  {facebook}

 

burlap + blue is a shop filled with lovely things.
dessert pedestals {seriously need some of these!}, coasters, pretty things for your home...


Here's what Linda has to say about her shop:

My shop features vintage-inspired, handcrafted goods,
including dessert pedestals and personalized children's matching games.
I started burlap+blue a couple of years ago so that I could stay creative
while staying and home and raising my 2 year old son.
I love the online community and the constant inspiration
I receive from my fellow bloggers and shop owners!!

Love that!


I think this sweet birdie stand is my favorite! 


Linda even has some of these adorable shabby blooms,
perfect for dressing up a plain top.


See something at burlap + blue that you just have to have?

Use the discount code
sweetestpetunia
for 15% off your next purchase!

Have fun shopping! :)

*****

I love sharing handmade shops here on the blog.
If you'd like to see your shop featured, you can find more info right here.

Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Those cake stands are totally killer. I have been looking for a good cake stand for an age. Thanks for sharing.

danielle @ take heart said...

i love the cake stands!