Friday, May 20, 2011

{color love} aqua

As I was searching for the inspiration for this week's color love,
I kept coming to back to aqua. I feel like it's so fresh and cheerful, very pretty.
So enjoy!

{ aqua }




Gorgeous flower print.




Who wouldn't love this fabulous aqua chair?!


This piano makes me happy & sad at the same time...


Love this picture, and the adorable shoes! {from here}


I can think of so many fun uses for this twine!


Love these!

What do you love about aqua?

*****

Happy weekend, everyone!
Don't forget, you can use the code HEADBAND1 for 10% off in the shop.
Ends tonight at midnight!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love Aqua! And that piano is drool worthy! We got a piano from some friends and I keep begging my husband to let me paint it. I would so love to paint it Aqua!

Megan

http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love aqua! i esp love the bride and grooms socks and shoes!!

Katie said...

When we move (aaaahh the three most amazing words) I want to do something with bottles like those. My sister Stephanie decorated her kitchen with a bunch of bottles and it looked so neat.

LittleGreenThread said...

I love everything about aqua! It's so pretty & happy & cheery :) That picture of the shoes is great! Love it :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

i'M LOVING EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS POST AND THE TWINE? dEVINE!