Friday, May 6, 2011

{color love} coral

It seems I've seen this color quite a lot around blog world, and I think it's really pretty.
Not too orange, a little pink...not my favorite color ever, but I like it. :)
Enjoy!

{ coral } 



a pretty ring & some lovely hair pins...


this cute bow headband...


this lovely print...


and this one, too!
And finally, this adorable pennant banner. Love it!


*****

I've added a few new things to the shop this week.
Some sweet ruffle pouches, adorable new hair pretties {clips & headbands}...
Want to do a little weekend shopping?
Use the code WEEKEND10 for 10% off your purchase!
{this weekend only!}

Hope your weekend is a lovely one!
{{hugs}}

2 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i adore coral!!! great finds!!!!

Mandy England said...

Mmmm, I love coral! It just screams summer to me. I have a coral bathing suit, but I don't think I'll be getting much use for it this year, haha! :)