Tuesday, May 24, 2011

today...


...I'm sipping coffee from my cheerful yellow mug.

...I'm happy & feeling inspired because I cleaned my workspace.
It's amazing how a clean workspace makes me want to work more!

...I'm excited to go out to lunch with a friend to celebrate our birthdays!
Hers was last week, mine was in December - we like to spread out the celebrations. :)

...I'm thinking about what I want our {future} home to be like.
You can get a taste of what I'm thinking right here.

...I'm so thrilled that I got to mail out 2 custom orders yesterday!

{not the best picture, but you get the idea...}

...I'm getting married in less than
19 weeks!

...I'm content. Life is good, and I'm happy & thankful.

How are you doing today?
Hope your Tuesday is a lovely one. :)

*****

Don't forget, you can save 15% at burlap + blue
by using the discount code sweetestpetunia.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

congrats on the upcoming wedding!