Monday, June 6, 2011

{nine things}

morning print - so pretty!
{1} I'm thankful to be back in my own home. I don't mind being other places for a time, but home is special. I like to sleep in my own bed, have my sewing machine close by, and a speedy computer doesn't hurt. ;)

{2} I'm excited to package up an order and head out to the post office! {thanks, Mandie!}

{3} I have a headache. Probably because I need some caffeine. Fortunately, I have a cup of coffee beside me, just waiting to be sipped from.

{4} If I could afford it, I would spend SO MUCH money on Etsy. The Sweetheart commented on just how many items are in my favorites...but I can't help it. It's all so lovely. :)

{5} Pinterest is a beautifully dangerous place. Gorgeous and inspiring, but SO time-consuming! I still like it.

{6} I love this pretty photo.

{7} My list of books to read has over 120 titles on it. Yes, I love to read. Yes, I've finished 4 books in the last week. Yes, I have too much time on my hands.

{8} "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." {Jeremiah 29:11}

{9} I'm marrying the love of my life in 124 days!!

*****

I hope you all have a lovely Monday!
xoxo

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

eeek! so exciting that you're getting married soon!!!

kate @ be merry, kate said...

I have so many favorites on etsy too! Aside from just not having the money to buy everything I want (hah, wouldn't that be divine!) I also just don't have a place for practically anything right now in our tiny apartment!

Oh and I love that Jeremiah verse so much. Good reminder for my Monday. THANK YOU!!!!

Lots of love to you!

*kate

The Bonjour Four said...

i my gosh i love that picture too! so pretty! and congrats!! hows wedding planning ocming along?