Monday, November 7, 2011

our wedding {part 3}

{part 1} & {part 2}

from the reception...





We did a very simple cake & punch {lemonade} reception,
and I liked it that way.
Everyone could wander around, talk to people, celebrate, etc.

There's more I could share, and I'll be putting together a post about the decorations,
details & DIYs in the next couple of weeks...there were so many little things that I loved!


Our wedding may not have been what everyone else does, 
but it was pretty perfect for us. :)

3 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

you look SOO happy in these pics!! :D

kate @ be merry, kate said...

I think your wedding was just absolutely perfect! Love the idea of your reception. We had food and whatnot, but no assigned seating or formal dinner. It was just appetizers, drinks and cake! Sandy is right - you look so incredibly happy!

Can't wait for the DIYs!

xoxo

*kate

Lindsey said...

Hi Jacky! I'm so excited about the scarfament swap!!! I've been following you for a while, so it's great to meet you :) Can't wait to send you a pretty package either!