Thursday, April 12, 2012

currently...

I'm sitting at our table today, but this is my view most mornings.

listening
to my piano solo, romantic period channel on Pandora.
the music is so lovely.

eating
honey bunches of oats with cinnamon clusters.

drinking
my morning coffee, of course. ;)

wearing
still in my pajamas + robe.

feeling
tired, but content for the moment.
mornings are pretty quiet around here,
at least until I wake up enough to start on my to do list.

weather
I haven't been outside yet,
but it's probably another hot and sunny day here in Florida.

wanting
this + this, pretty please!

needing
more hours in my day!
I have a nice long list of chores to finish,
but I really want to spend more time sewing...
still working on inventory for that craft fair.

thinking
about my plans for the day, 
and about the verse I read this morning:
"Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows."
{Luke 12:7}

enjoying
looking forward to a "girl's night in"
with my mother + sisters-in-law tonight!

Have a wonderfully lovely Thursday!

1 comment:

his little lady said...

i love these kind of posts. and honey bunches of oats are oh so scrumptious!!
xo TJ