Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 // simplify

if i have to choose one word
to describe my goal for 2013, it's
simplify.


the simple life.
the life unencumbered by things, by stuff,
by material nothing-ness.

not that i think i can attain this perfectly,
but it is my goal.

to clean out, to purge, to live with less,
to stop shopping so much.

((my husband bought me
for Christmas,
and i've already devoured it.
looking forward to re-reading
& putting into practice.))

what would your one word be?

also, the goals i posted about
last year are still ones i'm working on.

1 comment:

kate @ be merry, kate said...

Such a good word. I've been trying to focus on simplicity for my goals this year as well. I'll be posting about them soon! {Also, the word embrace. I need to embrace certain things a little more.}

xoxo