Tuesday, February 19, 2013

link love // 2.19


1 // looove this cute (free!) print; my husband is the best sweetheart ever.
2 // a gorgeous knitted blanket Elise made for her baby girl.
3 // couldn't resist sharing this pretty wedding - the reception decor is my favorite part.
4 // I think I need a wood slice chalkboard somewhere in my house.
5 // dishing on Downton - I cracked up over these videos. love Downton Abbey!
6 // loved Caroline's post + printable on The Important Things in life.

any links you've been loving lately? please share!

3 comments:

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

I love the Dishing on Downton! and I really need to make a baby blanket :) thanks for the inspiration!

Brhea said...

I love a lot of these. I've been wanting a wood slice chalkboard badly as well.

Excited to follow your blog!

The Olive Tree Blog said...

great finds ;)

links..? oh you know the usually pinterest stalking /// lol.