Monday, April 8, 2013

there & back


hello, friends!
oh my, life has been busy, busy, busy these days.

we were actually out of the country for the past 2 weeks
(my first international trip, eek!)
travelling to Singapore & Perth, Australia.


it was quite the trip, and I'm so thankful we got to go.
I'll be sharing some highlights & pictures over the next couple weeks!

in the meantime, hope you all are doing well.
this month is sure to be a very busy one,
but my goal is to check in here more often.
happy Monday & hello to a new week!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh em gee, you went to Australia?! Wow, I really want to go one day! Cannot wait to hear and see more from your travel! xxx

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your Instagram photos. :) I hope the trip was fabulous & I can't wait to read all about it!